Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow.

So. my thoughts go about like this. I am in south carolina for a reason! I am opposed to snow. very opposed actually. So when i heard the forecast I was in denile. So when it started snowing while we were at Phillips I was not amused! to say the least. When we got back we hurried through the barn chores so that we could button down the hatches literally. We had one running at Pine Top so we decided to play the day by ear! which was a good plan! It started with ride times being pushed back. then possibly cancelled for the day. then finally a free for all starting at 3. yikes! while we were sorting all that out. we lost power at the barn. and since its on a well. We also don't have water. No dice. Luckily we had enough. and I caught some extra water off the roof. What a day! Jenn being awesome! let me crash at her house. so that I could shower and not sleep with 10000 layers on! That being said I want to send many thanks to Jenn and Courtney for letting me borrower their couch! I am very appreciative! We all went to a great Italian restauraunt, after I raided Jenns closet ( love her! ) (my clothes are all being washed and lets face it that means nothings happening there!) So after a day of snow. I am ready for some warmer weather! and the weather forecast might be in my favor. 50 and sunny.

heres to hoping. <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment