Saturday, February 6, 2010

Finally!

The past few days have been a bit crazy! I have started online classes for the term, as I am attempting to get another glorified piece of paper! but as with all thing I like to have options. papers give me options. Sam arrived with a few kinks! I rode him today after giving him a few days to chill. Sam is such a joy to have around the barn. I think he enjoys watching his mother run around picking up his blankets and his halter off the ground as he continually puts them there when I am not giving him enough attention. He is convinced that I should have eyes only for him and tries to get me when Im with on of the other boys! Jenn and I went to go watch the training session for a bit over at PD and Boyds places. It was awesome! We watched Mara and Riot and Heidi and Farley. They are some amazing horse to watch! We didnt see any of the jumping, but hopefully we will catch some next time! It is always a good thing to watch the pros! they really know their stuff and its nice to know they have things to work on to!

We had some great wet weather here in Aiken, but atleast there was no snow!!! Snow is great right up until you have to work in it. Then not so much. so as with most days I was ever so happy to be here in the south for the winter.

Katie Robin and I had a small dinner party on thursday. We had a ton of people over and it was great to get to meet everyone. Of course I cooked up a storm with some help from the girls and ate tons of food! It was nice to get to show off some of my culinary skills for a change! instead of my horse related skills. I think were going to have another one soon. which will be fun. but hopefully we can talk about something not related to a horse !

Off to learn some more spanish.
<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment