Sunday, April 17, 2011

Back to the Burg.

So everyone has been asking what I am doing, when I got back to the burg, etc etc etc... mostly shocked and surprised. I feel after having some time to get it all straight it is time to share the big news!!!

I am moving back to Middleburg, VA. (one of my favorite places, with some of my favorite people!) I will be starting my own free lance grooming business, focusing on North, and hopefully one other horse. (still haven't met the perfect one yet!), and finishing up school. This has been something that I have tossed around for a long time, and I felt as though this would be the best time to dive in and give it a go!

I have just put the finishing touches on my website. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think, and if you know of anyone that needs help at an event, send them my way!

I will keep everyone updated as I venture out on this new journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment