Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012

Since 2011 was such an amazing year, this one has some big shoes to fill! Last year started off with lots of big decisions, to continue being a "head girl", or venture out into the unknown and freelance? After a bunch of debating, I decided to dive in, and with that LN eventing was created.

I moved, bought some more horses, became mobile, made it to the training 3 day, galloped a race horse or two, groomed almost every weekend, met tons of amazing new people, and traveled. I will be the first to admit that some of my goals for the year never panned out, and some days I just wanted to stay in bed, but in the end that's all part of the journey. 

So in 2012, I have some pretty big plans, but for now the first horse shows have been entered, and the dust has been getting knocked off my boots (literally!). Lena, North, and I are in ocala gearing up for whatever is in store next. While Ned is hanging out in Va enjoying a much deserved laid back winter.

I hope everyone has an amazing 2012! The first horse show is next weekend, and I am ready to get back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment