Thursday, October 13, 2011

We're here! Fair hill that is...

I arrived on Tuesday with Sarah, and her 2 ponies.  We had a lovely trip up, catching up, talking about winter plans, and predicting fair hill results! We settled in the ponies and made it out before the mad dash of late afternoon arrivals started.

Laura arrived Wednesday morning, and after round 2 of unpacking, the riding began, and then the washing, braiding, etc. It seemed as if the jog snuck up! But all 3 of the boys were passed. The word accepted never sounded as good!

The 2 3star boys did dressage today, and as per usual at fair hill, there was some rain involved! However that didn't stop us. Everyone had there first walk around the lovely xc courses, tatton has dressage tomorrow, and the 2 big guys have a light day planned.

I'll try to keep everyone updated, and hopefully I don't get stuck in the mud!

Before I run off to bed, I want to thank Mary for the amazing job she does at fair hill! She is wonderful, and I for one am thankful for the job she does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment